Friday, May 3, 2019

Internship VI


Hello peeps! Now you’re reading my blog, and as usual I’ll tell you about my intern daily these past 2 weeks. So, the first 1 week I had afternoon shift(s) because there were event that was why I was in afternoon shift(s). I just helped prepare afternoon tea and dessert for the event. And by chance, there were cooking demo at that time, and the menu is banana fritter, so my senior asked me to help them to explain to the guest in English how to make banana fritter.
The other 1 week, back to normal routine, I had 3 morning shift(s) and 2 afternoon shift(s). At morning shift(s), as usual I made amenities, décor éclair and cake for wala. After that, I went to wala for set up. After finished set up, I went back to pastry and dip éclair for the next 3 days so I don’t have to dip eclair again tomorrow. At afternoon shift(s) I just had to finished the job that morning shift haven’t done yet, and also made ala carte if there were ordered. But at afternoon shift I learned lot new recipes, like granola cereal, pannacotta, caramel apple mousse, chocolate sauce, cold cheesecake, etc. Because mostly the products are done by afternoon shift, morning shift mostly just prepared for tomorrow’s breakfast and for wala.



Wala set up


Creme Brulee

Pavlova

Microwave Sponge Batter

Microwave Sponge

Special Amenities

Pastel

No comments:

Post a Comment