Friday, May 3, 2019

Internship V


Hello people, now you’re reading my blog and as usual I’ll tell you about my intern activities these past 2 weeks.  Okay, so, these past 2 weeks I had 3 morning shift(s) and the rest was afternoon shift(s) that wast started from 2 P.M. until 11 P.M. On morning shifts, mostly what I’ve done just the same like weeks before. I made amenities, garnish éclair and cake for wala. After that, went to wala for set up cake, éclair, and gelato. Next, back to pastry prepare for tomorrow. After that, made some products that was written on the job list. I didn’t make much product because it’s low season so there aren’t lot of guests.
On afternoon shift, I just had to finished the job that morning shift haven’t done yet. And made order for ala carte if there were order.
Creme Brulee

Chocolate Lava Cake

Pannacotta

Eclairs 

Opera Cake

Batu Bedil
Fruit Slice



No comments:

Post a Comment