Friday, May 3, 2019

Internship VII


Hello peeps! Now you’re reading my blog and as usual I’ll share my activities during my intern for the past 2 weeks. Okay let’s start with the first week. On the first week, I had morning shift(s) from Monday to Wednesday. And for Thursday and Friday, I had afternoon shift(s). Let’s start with Monday to Wednesday. On morning shift, as usual I had to take care of the éclair and cake for wala. After finished set up for wala, I made amenities. After that, I made pancake, waffle, and French toast, and also jelly for tomorrow’s breakfast. After that, I usually dipped like 3 pcs of éclair for the next 3 days, so that tomorrow I don’t have to dip éclair again. After that, I checked the ala carte. Finished with all of that, then I can make product. Next, from Thursday to Friday I had afternoon shift(s). On afternoon shift I just had to continue what morning shift hasven’t done yet and mostly it was make product.
Move on to the second week. On the second week I had afternoon shift(s) from Monday to Friday. I prefer afternoon shift because I’ve learned more recipes on afternoon shift since on morning shift we have to focus on wala and breakfast so we won’t really have time to learn new recipe. These past 2 weeks I’ve learned how to make chocolate mousse cake, chocolate pannacotta, cold cheesecake, etc.


Pannacotta

Crepe

Quiche Dough

Gluten Free Banana Bread Ingredients

Gluten Free Banana Bread

Cooking Demo 

Mixberry Compote

Chocolate Madeline 

No comments:

Post a Comment