Friday, March 15, 2019

Internship II



These 2 weeks it was just mostly the same. I came at 4 A.M. and took all the preparation from chiller and freezer, set the oven and proofer, heated all the bread for breakfast. And when I finished prepare, went to bamboo chic and set up all the breakfast. Finished set up, went back to pastry and prepare for the back up. After that, sometimes helped the staff prepare the ingredients they needed for making bread, like doughnut, baguette, etc.
At 8 A.M. I went to bamboo chic with all the back up for pastry and bakery and refill the one on the set up, until 11 A.M. Breaakfast time was over, I cleared up and brought the leftover that were still good to bakery. Back in bakery, cleaning and prepare for the next day. Usually at 12 P.M. all the work was done so I could took a break and at 1 P.M. my shift is over.











No comments:

Post a Comment