Friday, March 15, 2019

Internship IV


What is up peeps? Now you’re reading my blog and just like usual, I’ll share my internship story for these past 2 weeks. Well, the first week I was still in bakery section so it just went like usual, I came at 4 A.M. heated all the bread for breakfast, set up breakfast, refill when the bread is sold, at 11 A.M. closing, clear up, and prepare again for tomorrow’s breakfast. But, on Saturday, March 8th I learned how to make vanilla crumble brioche. These past weeks hotel was lack of guests so since it wasn’t busy, the senior had time to taught me something.
The next day, Sunday, March 9th I came at 4 A.M. as usual, set up breakfast. But, after set up for breakfast, I was moved to pastry section for awhile because on Monday, March 10th  I moved to pastry section so the commis wanted me to learned what to do in pastry, so tomorrow I’ll know what to do. First thing I need to do is make amenities. After that, make French toast, waffle & pancake batter. Then, I make jelly. Next, I have to garnish éclair and cake for wala. Wala is the part of this hotel, where it sell gelato and cake. After finished garnish éclair and cake, go to wala to set up gelato, éclair, and cake. After that, back to pastry prepare éclair for tomorrow. After all the preparation for tomorrow is clear, then I can make products that will be written on the job list.
The second week, Monday, March 10th until Friday, March 15th  moved to pastry section. I made amenities first, and after that made jelly, French toast, waffle & pancake batter. After that, I garnished cake and éclair for wala. Finished garnishing, went to wala and set up cake, éclair, and gelato. Then, back to pastry, glaze éclair for tomorrow. After finished preparing for tomorrow, I could learn to make products. This week, I’ve learned how to roll apple strudel, how to make vanilla cake for amenities, crème brulee, vanilla cookies, palm sugar reduction, banana bread, and mix berry compote.  










No comments:

Post a Comment