Friday, March 15, 2019

Internship III


Hello peeps, now you’re reading my blog, and as usual this time I’ll share how my internship went these past 2 weeks. Well, actually for me nothing’s changed in my intern daily, I came at 4 A.M., prepare for breakftast, set up breakfast, and when breakfast time was over, I cleared up at bamboo, back to pastry, clear up again. It’s been a month or so I’m in bakery section and I didn’t really learn anything.
To be honest, I feel kinda pissed and disappointed because my intention to applied my internship here so I could learn, remember I applied my internship in a “5-star-hotel”. But this far I never really make any product by myself. I don’t know maybe the demi chef still don’t trust me or what, but let’s see maybe I should wait a little bit longer to learn something here.  








No comments:

Post a Comment