Saturday, July 20, 2019

Internship X


Hello readers! Now you’re reading my blog and as usual, I’ll share to you guys what happened in my intern these past 2 weeks. So, these past 2 weeks I got morning shift(s) and it was a busy 2 weeks cause there were few wedding events and meetings. And these past 2 weeks I always worked overtime.
Let’s start with the first thing I do when I came was took all the plates and dishes for amenities from main kitchen to pastry, which is actually this is supposed to be steward’s job to find those but seems like the system here is quiet mess up, since everyday I took all the plates and the dishes I need myself and I have to re-wash it every day because they never washed it clean, ugh. But, let’s not talk about that.
After taking all the plates and dishes that I needed, I went back to pastry and made amenities. Then, I prepare cake and éclair for wala. Finished, I went to wala to set up cake, éclair, and gelato. Back to pastry, I made waffle & pancake batter, and breakfast cake for tomorrow. Then, I looked at the job list and did what was written on the job list, like made vanilla cookies dough, pannacotta, bake lava cake, etc.
And as I’ve said before, there were few events so, these past 2 weeks I went home at 5 P.M., or 5.30 P.M., or even at 6 P.M. when actually my shift’s over at 4 P.M. but okay consider it as my loyalty haha.
So, that was how mostly my past 2 weeks passed. See you on the next blog ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment