Saturday, July 20, 2019

Internship XII


Hello again readers! Back in my blog and as usual I’ll share my activity these past 2 weeks. So, the first week there were wedding event and meeting so it was busy week. And I got morning shift this 1 week together with one daily worker. Since there were lot jobs to do, we split the job, I took care of wala and breakfast and amenities, the daily worker took care of the events need. But when I’m done with my job I help her. And this 1 week sometimes my work hour was extended.
Move on to second week. Finally last week and after this my intern is officially done yeeeeeyyy. And luckily this last week there were no event at all. So, this last week I got morning and afternoon shift. Jumping, but it’s okay la remember it was my last week. And you know what? I was pranked since it was my last week they said. I was tied and wrapped with plastic wrap and then they put me in proofer. Yeah can you guys imagine I’m like 170cm tall and I fit in proofer hahahahaha. It was funny tho. I felt a bit sad cause to be honest I started to like living in bali I don’t wanna go back to Makassar but I have to since I have to finish my college first L
Sooooo that is a wrap. Thank you for following my intern daily for 6 months. Phew, can you believe it’s been 6 months? It feels like just yesterday I arrived in bali. After this, I’ll keep writing my blog but with different dramas hahahaha. See you on my next blog ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment