Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Gammara Hotel Kitchen : Day 2 (English Ver.)


August 21st 2018
Today was the second day in Gammara Hotel. For today, we came earlier, we came at 7 A.M. Arrived at the hotel Dina and I went to pastry and we met Ms. Riri, she’s the Demi Chef in Gammara Hotel and she handles pastry there. Ms. Riri then told us to melt chocolate for donut. After that, Ms. Riri asked my friend to made cheesecake. First, crushed the regal marie biscuit and I helped my friend so it’d finished faster.
Finished helping my friend, Ms. Riri asked me to made vanilla sponge cake. First, I prepared and scale the ingredients, which are : eggs, tbm, sugar, flour, milk powder, cornstarch, and melted butter.


After that, mixed the eggs, tbm, and sugar in mixer, then pour the mixed flour, milk powder, and cornstarch slowly, last pour the melted butter then put in a sheet pan and bake. 






Finished with the sponge cake, we cleaned pastry. Then, Ms. Riri allowed me to took a break.
 After break, back in pastry Ms. Riri asked me to made red velvet sponge. Of course I prepared and scale the ingredients first, which are : eggs, tbm, sugar, flour, milk powder, cocoa powder, melted butter mixed with fresh milk, and red food colouring. 


Then, the procces just like the vanilla sponge cake, mixed the eggs, tbm, sugar in a mixer, and pour the mixed flour, cocoa powder, and milk powder, and last pour in the melted butter with fresh milk 


then pour into sheet pan and bake. Ms. Riri asked me to made 3 recipes, and when I made the second red velvet it was failed, so I made  the new one again. After all the red velvet was baked, we were allowed to go home because it was 4 P.M. already.

No comments:

Post a Comment