Thursday, August 23, 2018

Gammara Hotel Kitchen : Day 3 (English Ver.)


August 23rd 2018
Today, I came at 7 A.M. and I went to pastry. In pastry, Ms. Riri asked me to separate date palm from its seed and then mince it. After I finished mincing the date palm, Ms. Riri gave me the recipe for English Cake. 


Then, I prepared and scale the ingredients for English Cake, which are butter, icing sugar, eggs, flour, date palm, salt, and baking powder. First, mix the butter and icing sugar in mixer. Then, pour the eggs into mixer. Next, put in the date palm and flour that has been mixed with salt and baking powder. Mix them all together and bake.

Before Baking
After Baking
 Finished with the English Cake, Ms. Riri allowed me to take a break because it was 12 A.M. already, so I went to pantry with my friends and we had lunch. After lunch, back to pastry I was told to make risoles dough. 


But, when I was mixing the dough, Ms. Riri called me to keep grated coconut in plastic roll. Finished moving the grated coconut, i helped my friend to set up at the pool for selling products.

 
Then, I went back to pastry and helped my friend to mould cookie dough.
After that, I looked at the senior who were making jalangkote, then it was fried but uncooked. We tried some of the jalangkote. It was 4 P.M. already and we were allowed to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment