Thursday, February 22, 2018

Daily Report : Service Menu Rotasi I.3 (English Ver.)



 February 22nd 2018
            Well, as usual I’ll tell you about my daily activity in kitchen for today. So, today we served rotation menu I.3 that we’ve prepared yesterday, which are :
1.      Sambal ulang ulang (appetizer)
2.      Sop kacang merah (soup)
3.      Bebek menyatnyat (main course)
4.      Nasi putih (main course)
5.      Sambal matah
6.      Plecing kangkung (main course)
7.      Bika ambon (dessert)
But, before we start, as usual we one line and supervisors checked our grooming and toolbag. After that we started to finished all the preparation from yesterday. Since yesterday I was in charged for sambal matah preparing, so I started with took out the ingredients for sambal matah that I’ve prepared yesterday from the chiller and mixed them all together and add coconut oil, shrimp cake roasted, and salt pepper for taste.

Preparation of Plecing Kangkung


Duck Marinade


            After finished with sambal matah, I helped my friends who were making plecing kangkung, I helped them to roasted the shrimp cake, and blanch the vegetables. Next, I helped my friends who were making bebek menyatnyat, I helped them to pan seared the duck. Pan seared is a cook method with purpose to give colour to the food. After that, the marinade duck was cooked with coconut cream.
            30 minutes before open resto started, we began plating. When open resto, we took out the dish sequentially from appetizer, soup, main course, and last dessert. Open resto finished around 2 P.M. and we were allowed to took a break until 3 P.M. After break we one line in cool kitchen and Mr. Ical came in and reminded us to start with our project and asked us if we’ve done our blog. After that we started general cleaning until 5 P.M. and we waited for awhile. 6 P.M. we were allowed to go home.

Sambal Ulang Ulang

Sop Kacang Merah
Bebek Menyatnyat with Nasi Putih, Plecing Kangkung, and Sambal Matah

Bika Ambom




No comments:

Post a Comment