Monday, March 5, 2018

Daily Report : Menu Rotasi I.4 (English Ver.)


March 5th 2018
Today was the third week of practice week before mid test. I arrived at 7.45 A.M. At 8 A.M. we one line and as usual before we got into the kitchen, supervisors checked our grooming and toolbag one by one. Then went in to kitchen and put our bag in locker and oneline in cool kitchen. In cool kitchen we oneline according to our group, group 1 and group 2. I was in group 2.
Then, Mr. Syahrial came in and started to explained about the rotation menu I.4 which are :
1.Chicken liver and herb pate hollandaise sauce
2.Clam chowder
3.Spaghetti bolognaise
4.Baked custard tart
5.Brioche
After little explanation from Mr. Syahrial, group 2 started to prepared the ingredients, and we group 2 was allowed to discussed about our project since we were off for today.
After that, my team went to office and asked Mr. Wawan about our project, and luckily he accepted our project and we were allowed to started tomorrow.


     After consultation, I joined the others and sharing a bit about my team’s project. Around 12.35 P.M. I went to pastry and asked if maybe they needed some help since one of their member was sick. So, I helped them to mould the Brioche dough. After finished helping them and all the preparation was done, we were allowed to took a break from 2.15 P.M. until 4.15 P.M. After break, we oneline again in cool kitchen and had a little review by supervisors. Review finished, we started general cleaning until 6 P.M. Around 7 P.M. we may go home.




No comments:

Post a Comment