Thursday, March 8, 2018

Daily Report : Serving Menu Rotasi I.2 (English Ver.)



March 8th 2018
Well, as usual I’d like to share to you about my daily activity in kitchen. So, today we started at 8 A.M. before we went in to kitchen, supervisors checked our grooming and toolbag. After checking we went in to kitchen and put our bag in locker. Then we oneline in cool kitchen and since the one who was in charged for today’s menu was group 2 so, we (including me) who were in group 1 were allowed to continued our project. We started to discuss our project at 9 A.M.
At 10 A.M. my team started to practice our project, the putu menangis. Since the dough that we made yesterday failed so we changed the ingredients, we changed the rice flour with glutinous rice flour mixed with cassava flour and water. Around 11 A.M. we started to steamed the putu in cup, since my friend forgot the mould so we use cup. After about an hour the putu was ready (thank God it didn’t fail like yesterday) so we immediately started plating and garnish it with grated coconut and chopped chocolate. Brought it to office to let Mr. Wawan and Mr. Ical assessed. And luckily they said the putu was quiet good but we need to change the name, so later we won’t call this cake “putu menangis” again.





After finished with my project, I went to cool kitchen and my friends were busy preparing the menu for today. And I got a ticket for table manner. Table manner started at 1 P.M. so we who got the tickets went to restaurant. At restaurant we were served the food from appetizer, soup, main course and dessert. And the food were made by my friends who were in group 2. After I finished table manner I went back to kitchen and we were allowed to took a break until 3.30 P.M. After break, we started general cleaning together. General cleaning finished around 6 P.M. Before we go home, there were few information from Mr. Ical. After that we may go home.

Table Manner

No comments:

Post a Comment