Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Daily Report : Ala Carte I, 1st Week Day-2 (English Ver.)


October 9th 2018
As usual we started at 8 A.M. but today I came early because I wanted to prepare the ingredients to make another sachertorte. Because the one we’ve made yesterday was too firm plus in case if the one we’ve made yesterday wasn’t enough. As I arrived, I started prepare the ingredients. Not long after that, Mr. Ical came and we oneline. Mr. Ical explained a little about what we’ll be doing today and he also explained about the menu for today and how we’ll serve it. After that, we started doing right away.
My team went straight to pastry and started to make another sachertorte. After the sachertorte was baked, we thought it’d turned out good because the dough looked great but turned out it was too soft. When we cut it, it crushed. So, we used the one we’ve made yesterday. Eventho it was kinda firm but it looked better than the one we just made. 


Since it was almost 11 we started to glaze the sachertorte. 


At first, we were confused how to plating the sachertorte to look great but not too over. But thankfully there was supervisor who helped us about the plating. 

Sachertorte

So, we started plating for 5 because for today Mr. Ical ordered us to sell only 5 sachertorte.
Resto was opened, and sachertorte was served one by one. While waiting until open resto over, I made another sachertorte for tomorrow. And since it was time for my moslem friends to pray so I was myself prepare for the ingredients. As I was about to start making the sachertorte my friends back so they continued to mixed the ingredients for sachertorte. Finished mixing all the ingredients, we baked it right away and we waited for 45 minutes until the sachertorte cooked. 45 minutes later we took the sachertorte from the oven and kept it for tomorrow. After that, we started general cleaning. We finished around 6 P.M. And as usual we oneline before we go home. Mr. Jaya asked a few questions about our preparation and also gave us tips for tomorrow. Then we pray and we may go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment