Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Daily Report : Ala Carte I, 1st Week Day-3 (English Ver.)


October 10th 2018
Usually we came at 8 A.M. but today it was different, we came at 6 A.M. It was punishment for us from Mr. Ical because yesterday we didn’t work really good. I arrived 5 minutes before 6 A.M. When I arrived, there were still lot of my friends haven’t come yet. We oneline around 6.30 A.M. Mr. Ical hasn’t come yet, so supervisors the one who handle us. For today there were 4 supervisors, usually there were only 3 but for today Mr. Ical wanted 4 supervisors to watched us because yesterday our ala carte was a disaster. We oneline and supervisors explained a little about the menu for today. After the explanation we started doing right away.
My team went to pastry just like usual because we’re in pastry and bakery section. In pastry, we made another sachertorte because yesterday we only made 1 mould and we need 2 mould. Because sachertorte is chocolate sponge cake filled with apricot jam and it was covered with chocolate sponge cake again. We prepared all the ingredients first. After all the ingredients we needed was ready, we started to make the sachertorte the step just like yesterday. Finished mixing all the ingredients we baked it. After that I made one more sachertorte because I’ve never really made one by myself plus we’ll need it for tomorrow as well.
While I was making the sachertorte, Mr. Ical came and he ordered us to oneline. And he told us about our mistakes yesterday and he wanted us to do better today. After oneline, we back to our activity and I continued to make my sachertorte. After that, I baked the sachertorte. After baking the sachertorte we put the filling, apricot jam and then we put another chocolate sponge cake. After that, we pour the ganache and kept in chiller until the ganache frozen. Last, we pour the chocolate glaze. 



Sachertorte


Not long after that, resto was opened and the food were served one by one. 


Resto was closed, we took a break and we ate. Finished eating we started general cleaning right away. Around 7 P.M. ordered us to oneline and he said that today was really good from the prepare until the food were served and he hope that tomorrow we’ll do good job just like today. After that we pray and we may go home.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment