Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Daily Report : Ala Carte II, 2nd Week Day-1 (English Ver.)


October 22nd 2018
Today, back again in practice week, as usual we started at 8 A.M. we oneline and supervisor explained a little about the menu. This week we’ll do Ala Carte II, which are :
Appetizer :
Chef Salad
Empek-empek
Jelly Fruit Salad
Thai Papaya and Mango Salad
***
Soup :
Pho Bo
Potato Chowder
***
Main Course :
Potato Gnocchi with Tomato Sauce
Beef Wallington with Mashed Potatoes and Peas, Carrots, Garlic with Tarragon Butter
Prawn of Meuniere with Spaetzle and Green Bean Roasted Pepper and Bacon
Nasi Campur
***
Dessert :
Red Velvet Roll
Crème Brulee
Honey Ice Cream
Rice Flour Dumplings
***
Great for Sharing :
California Burger
Club Sandwich
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Deep Fried Calamari with Tartar Sauce

And supervisor also divided our group in this week I’ll be in cold kitchen section. Not long after that, Mr. Jaya came and continued to explained the menu.
After that without any further do, we started to prepare right away. I handled the jelly fruit salad. First I made the jelly. 


After that, I made the cream. 


And for the fruit, I’ll cut it tomorrow. Finished preparing my jelly fruit salad I helped my friend who in main kitchen, I helped them to cut the ingredients such as onion, potato, and carrot. 


After finished cutting the ingredients, I helped them to make mashed potato. Then, I helped to make potato gnocchi.
Finished preparing and helping other sections we were allowed to took a break. But before that, we raffled who will be the steward for today. We raffled few times cause the names of people that came out, they didn’t come today. And after few times raffled, my name came out. Thanks to my friend who raffled it, Nabila :). But it’s okay, I mean if I didn’t get the turn to be steward today, eventually I’ll get the turn anyway. Before wash the utensil, I had my lunch first. After that, back in kitchen, my friends started general cleaning and I was at the sink and washed the utensil for today. I finished at 6 P.M. At 8 P.M. we oneline and there were few information from Mr. Ical, last we pray and we may go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment