Friday, November 15, 2019

Daily Report (English Ver.)


October 8th 2019
Hello readers, back again in my blog. I hope you won’t get bored reading my blog : ). As usual I’ll share my activity in kitchen. Today, our subject was lobster plating. Our team made “Jimbaran Grilled Lobster with Cantonese Steamed Egg Vegetable served with Butter Rice”. We’ve prepared the lobster from yesterday. Today, we started with preparing the condiments and vegetables for plating. Finished with the condiments we grilled the lobster with jimbaran spices.
All the preparation were ready and we started plating. Finished plating we took a picture. The picture was uploaded to campus instagram and which team got the most like, won the competition and the prize is 400k. After taking pictures we brought the lobster to lsp room and we had food tasting there. Finished food tasting the pic were uploaded to instagram. 4 P.M. the vote was closed and our team was in 2nd place.







No comments:

Post a Comment