Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Daily Report : Ala Carte I, 3rd Week Day-2 (English Ver.)


November 6th 2018
Today we came earlier, we came at 7 A.M. We have to start sooner because Mr. Ical wanted all the food ready at 11 A.M. When I came it was already 7 A.M. but we haven’t started yet because there were a lot of my friends came late. Around 7.15 A.M. we started oneline and supervisor asked about our preparation yesterday. After that we were allowed to started doing right away. I immediately took my preparation out from chiller and took the utensils I need to my section. And one of my friend who handled the vegetables didn’t come so my friend who didn’t have any task helped, I also helped.
Since I’ve well-prepared all the ingredients I needed. So I just waited until open resto. While I was waiting, I also helped my friends in other section. After finished helping other section, I made the veloute for the moules mariniere. 


It was almost open resto, so Mr. Ical asked us to presenting each menu in office. So, I asked my friend to taught me how to make the moules mariniere. After seeing and understanding how it was made, I can handle it when open resto start. Resto was opened and order for moules meuniere came one by one. I cooked the moules only when there was order from resto.

Moules Meuniere with Gratin Dauphinoise and Creamed Spinach
Resto was closed, so I started cleaning up my area and since it was time for sholat, so my friends who are moslem went to mosque. While I was cleaning up there were order from office, so I made more moules for office. After that, I continued cleaning up and I also steamed mussels for tomorrow. The mussels were steamed for 10 minutes. While waiting, I started general cleaning. 10 minutes later the mussels were done so I kept it in chiller and then continued general cleaning again. At 3 P.M. we finished general cleaning and we had lunch. Around 4.30 P.M. we oneline, there were few information from Mr. Ical. Then, we pray and we may go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment