Sunday, November 18, 2018

Daily Report : Ala Carte I, 3rd Week Day-4 (English Ver.)


November 8th 2018
Today, I came earlier and I didn’t late like yesterday. We oneline and first supervisor checked our presence, after that Mr. Ical came. He explained about menu changing because there were few changes from yesterday cause we ran out of ingredients. Then, Mr. Ical interviewed us, he asked about the terminology of the menu. And some of my friends couldn’t answer so they were steward for today. After review, we were allowed to start doing right away. Also, Mr. Ical left a message, he said he won’t be in the kitchen whole day cause he was busy but he wanted us to keep our work from days before and when he come back he wanted us to leave the kitchen clean.
We started doing, I helped my friend who handled vegetables. After that, I prepared all the utensils and ingredients I needed for my moules later. Finished preparing and since resto hasn’t opened yet, so I helped my friends to make food for lunch later. 


Around 12 P.M. resto was opened and kitchen got hectic. And there were few kitchen’s guests so we made one moules for the guests as well, then I explained to the guests about the menu we served to them. 


After explained, I went back to my section and continued making moules for order from resto.


Around 2 P.M. resto was closed, and as usual my friends who are moslem went to mosque, and I cleaned up the area. When my friends back in kitchen from mosque, we started general cleaning right away. At 4 P.M. we stopped general cleaning for awhile and we had lunch. After lunch, we continued our general cleaning. Finished general cleaning, I checked the whole kitchen to make sure that it was really clean, because Mr. Ical told me to re-check after general cleaning was done. Sure that the kitchen was clean, I asked Ma’am Sury and we oneline. There were few information from Ma’am Sury. Then, we closed our day with prayer and we may go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment