Thursday, November 22, 2018

Daily Report : Ala Carte II, 4th Week Day-4 (English Ver.)


November 22nd 2018
Today, I came at 6.25 A.M. because yesterday Mr. Ical told us to come earlier, we have to come at 6.30 A.M. and my friend who made puff pastry for beef wellington came at 6 A.M. because yesterday their puff pastry failed, so they have to make the new one. When I arrived, lot of my friends didn’t come yet, and supervisor were already in kitchen, so we waited for the others cause there were just 5 of us. At 7 A.M. we started oneline and supervisor absent us one by one and still there were few of my friends didn’t come yet. But we didn’t wait anymore, we started doing right away.
Since I was in butcher section and we’ve prepared raw ingredients from monday, enough for monday to thursday, so I made video for my blog assignment. I have to make video about stewing method. So, I decided to make rendang. Rendang is one of the famous food from Indonesia. First, I prepared all the ingredients. 


Second, I blended the red spice paste. Next, I marinated the meat with salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Then, I sautee the spice paste. After that, I sautee garlic and onion and put in the marinated meat, spice paste, roasted coconut, lemongrass, galangal, coriander, and added water. Simmer until reduced. Last seasoning with salt and pepper.


After finished making rendang, I went to pastry and helped my friend who was also making video, she made soft roll. 


After finished helping my friend we oneline, and problems happened. And Mr. Jaya was so pissed so he wanted all of us to get out of the kitchen. We even didn’t do general cleaning. But we still tried to helped when general cleaning. At 5 P.M. general cleaning finished and supervisor told us to oneline, and we discussed about the problem. If I’m being honest, I totally understand why supervisor and Mr. Jaya were so pissed, it was just one of my friend, he always does something out of the line. But I just hope supervisor and Mr. Jaya would forgive us.

No comments:

Post a Comment