Thursday, November 22, 2018

Daily Report : In-charged in 1st Semester (English Ver.)


November 21st 2018
Today I was in charged in 1st semester so I came at 8 A.M. When I came 1st semester were already oneline in cold kitchen. I entered the cold kitchen and since today they learned croissant and it was shown by one of senior in 5th semester. So, I asked 2 of them to prepared the ingredients. Not long after that, senior came in and he explained how to make croissant and he also showed 1st semester how to make it. After they understood, we divided them in 2 groups just like days before. When group 1 was proofing their dough, group 2 came in and making their dough and when they were proofing group 1 came in again and continued their work, and so on.
I didn’t really do much, mostly I just supervised them together with 2 my friends. Croissant took much time because we have to do proofing for 3 times. And before baking we have to do proofing again for 1-2 hours (without proofer machine). While waiting for their croissant, sometimes I went to main kitchen and checked on my friends’ before open resto started. And when my friends started general cleaning, I helped them as well because 1st semester hasn’t finished with their croissant.
They finished around 3 P.M. and before started general cleaning, they, who are moslem went to mosque first. Back from mosque, they started general cleaning. General cleaning finished at 5 P.M. and after that Mr. Ical came and ordered them to oneline. There were few information for them from Mr. Ical. After that, they pray and they may go home. Not long after that, 3rd semester oneline, and Mr. Ical gave us some homework because we never read any book so he wanted us to translate professional cooking from English to Indonesia. After that, we pray and we may go home.


No comments:

Post a Comment