Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Daily Report : Ala Carte I, 3rd Week Day-3 (English Ver.)


November 7th 2018
Today, I came a little late since i didn’t know that today we came at 7 A.M. again. I came at 7.20 A.M. When I arrived my friends already started preparing for their menu. Luckily, I always well prepared from the day before so when I came I only checked my preparation and took it out from chiller. Then, I helped my friend in other section. I helped my friend making puree for plating later. After that, I blanched the vegetables and portion the vegetables; spinach and jardiniere vegetables. The vegetables will be used for side dish main course later.
Then Mr. Ical said he wanted us to presenting in office at 10 A.M. so we made one portion for office. I started to cooked the mussels and then gave it to my friend for plating because she was plater. 





It was almost open resto, so we went to resto and explained the menu to service. 


Not long after that, resto was opened and everyone were busy in their section. Everytime there were moules orders from resto, I cooked it right away cause people were waiting. At 1 P.M. resto was closed and my friends who are moslem went to mosque.
Next, we prepared again for tomorrow. For moules, I steamed mussels after that portion it and kept it in chiller just like days before. Finished preparing the mussels, Mr. Ical called me and he ordered me to cleaned all chiller and freezer. My friend started general cleaning and I started cleaning chiller and freezer. I also asked one of my friend to helped me because I can’t do it myself since the chillers and freezers are quiet big. At 3.30 P.M. we finished general cleaning and we had lunch. Then at 5 P.M. we oneline and there were few information from Mr. Ical just like usual, then we closed our day with prayer and we may go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment