Monday, November 19, 2018

Daily Report : Ala Carte II, 4th Week Day-1 (English Ver.)


November 19th 2018
Today, we started at 8 A.M. Just like usual, we oneline first, and then supervisors divided us into few section. And this time I’m in butcher. In butcher, we have to prepare all the raw meat, poultry, and fish that other section need. For this week, we’ll serve ala carte II again, so the raw ingredients other sections need from butcher are : grounded beef for burger, mackerel for empek-empek and sate lilit, prawn for prawn of meuniere, chunk or brisket for rendang and pho bo, chicken breast for sandwiches, smoked beef and beef bacon for sandwiches as well, and squid for calamari.
First, we took the meat, fish, and poultry from walk in freezer, then we thawing. When we checked the raw ingredients from freezer there were a lot of raw ingredients ran out of stock so we only thawing the ingredients there were available. 


While waiting until the raw ingredients melt, I went to pastry and made my LSP video; I had to make basic video about pastry or bakery. So, I decided to make soft roll. 


And my friend helped me to prepare and record the video, cause she wanna make video as well. While the soft roll was baking, I went back to butcher and helped my friend.
After that, I helped my friend, he was making food for our lunch later and it was time for moslem to went to mosque so while he was away, I handled it for awhile. 


When he back, I checked on my soft roll and it was done. So, I took it out from oven and continued finishing my video. My video was done, I went back to butcher and there were raw ingredients that just came, so I peeled prawn and my friend fillet mackerels. Finished, we started general cleaning the working table. After that, we stopped for awhile and had our lunch. Finished having lunch we continued general cleaning. At 5 P.M. we oneline, closed our day with prayer as usual and we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment