Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Daily Report : Menu Rotasi II.1 Preparation (English Ver.)


April 17th 2018
Today I came late. Actually, I didn’t but because we had a ceremony every 17th of the month and today is 17th so we came with official campus uniform and after ceremony we changed into our cook uniform. So, I came with my campus uniform and brought my cook uniform but stupid me, I forgot my toolbag so I had to back home again and took my toolbag and when I back to campus it’s 9 A.M. already and the ceremony finished around 8.20 A.M. but luckily my supervisors could understand my reason for being late. Then, I immediately put my bag in locker and joined oneline with others in cold kitchen. And my friends were explaining about their prepare yesterday. Not long after that, Mr. Ical came in and then he showed us the cutting of salmon for sushi and he let us try how raw salmon taste like, lot of my friends didn’t really like the taste. 


After Mr. Ical showing, he then ordered group 2 to started doing and we group 1 started prepare for tomorrow’s menu.
For tomorrow we’ll serve rotation menu II.1 (Chinese) which are :
1.   Chinese spinach and peanut salad (appetizer)
2.   Traditional egg drop soup (soup)
3.   Beef rice bowl (main course)
4.   Tang yuan and tang zhong (dessert)
Last week my team wash in charged for the traditional egg drop soup, so today my team was in charged for the beef rice bowl. The prepare wasn’t too much, we were just thawing the beef and cut it, and then we cut the vegetables; carrot and broccoli, and keep the beef and vegetables in chiller for tomorrow. 


After finished prepare, we helped group 2 who were getting ready for open resto. I helped them to make the sushi. Resto was opened around 2 or 3 P.M. and closed at 4 P.M. 

Okonomiyaki
Miso Soup
Sushi
Dorayaki

Then, we started general cleaning right away. General cleaning finished, we waited until 6 P.M. then we oneline and there were some information from Ma’am Sury after that we pray and we may go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment