Saturday, August 10, 2019

Daily Report (English Ver.)


August 6th 2019
         What is up people, now you’re reading my blog and today I’ll share my activity in kitchen today. So, today we prepared snack box and lunch box. Everything was prepared from yesterday, so today we only did finishing.
         Around 12 P.M. my team stopped helping lunch and snack box and we started to make croissant. Since this week, my team get chance to learn about making croissant. We’ve learned about croissant in 2nd semester but we can’t make the perfect layer. And in this 5th semester Mr. Ical want it perfect. If the croissant isn’t perfect, we have to run 3 times.
         So, we made 2 croissant recipes. The first recipe is from my friend’s recipe, he got it from the hotel he did his intern. And the second is from the book Mr. Ical share to us. So, we started with the first recipe since the second recipe need to be rested for one night according to the book. The first recipe was baked and it turned out so bad, like really so bad. So, we had to run 3 times. Geez, it was so tiring. I didn’t thought it would be that tiring. And we have to try again tomorrow and we’ll try with recipe according to book and we have kept the dough in freezer and tomorrow we’ll make it to croissant.





No comments:

Post a Comment