Saturday, August 10, 2019

Daily Repot (English Ver.)


August 5th 2019  
      Hello peeps! I’ve finished my internship and now I’m back in makassar continuing my college. Ugh, time flies so fast right? I’m missing bali everyday. I really didn’t want to leave bali but I have to finish my college so here I am back in makassar.
         Today, my team made morning coffee and snack box. We’ve prepared everything from yesterday. For snack box : cantik manis, kroket, and panada. And for morning coffee : panada, cantik manis, kroket, roll cake, choux, and tartlet. Around 9.30 A.M. the morning coffee and snack box were served.
         After finished today’s morning coffe and snack box, we prepared for tomorrow. For tomorrow there’ll be only snack box for 125 pax. For snack box : jalangkote, sweet bread, and barongko. I helped to make jalangkote dough.
At 4 P.M. all products were done, and we started general cleaning. We went home around 8 P.M.









No comments:

Post a Comment