Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Daily Report (English Ver.)


August 21st 2019
         What is up people? Now you’re reading my blog and I’ll share my activity in kitchen as usual. And as I’ve said yesterday we’ll make croissant and sour dough again. I bet you guys bored already reading my blog about croissant again and again. Yeah, same me too hahahahaha. But that’s the thing about learning keep doing it until you can.
         Before we started, Mr. Ical explained to us first. He has made croissant according to book and the result was good. Turned out we didn’t read the book properly. The book said “fresh yeast” and we used “instant yeast”. After found out what went wrong, we started make croissant. And this time most of our croissant turned out good. Finally………. And our sour dough as well.
Finished with our product, we started general cleaning.







No comments:

Post a Comment