Saturday, August 10, 2019

Daily Report (English Ver.)


August 7th 2019
         Back again in my bloggg and as usual I’ll share my activity today. So, today we back again with croissant. Since our croissant yesterday were a mess. We’ve made the dough yesterday and kept it in freezer. So first we put it in room temperature since it frosted. While waiting for the dough, we helped our friends in main kitchen.
         The dough was ready to use. My croissant was nice on the first roll. And then the second roll the butter was cracked. And the third roll....... I think i don’t have to explain what happened on the third roll since it already messed up on the second :) But we still continue baking our croissant hoping at least it won’t be as bad as yesterday.
         Anddddd it didn’t turn out good. We failed again. And as punishment we had to run 6 times. 3 times made me exhausted as hell can you imagine what 6 times felt like. After running my face turned red i can’t catch my breath. If tomorrow we fail again we have to run 9 times. Nooooooo i can not lah. I hope tomorrow our croissant will not fail.







No comments:

Post a Comment